Thursday 23 January 2014

Revlon Chroma-Chameleon - Aquamarine

Hi guys, today I have a gorgeous duochrome polish to show you by Revlon.  When I went shopping on Boxing Day, I managed to find 3 of this line in Poundland so these were a total bargain too.  Be warned, this is a very picture heavy post.



I swatched all of them onto a false nail when I got back that day, and this one seemed pretty sheer, so I am wearing 2 coats of Aquamarine over a black base in these photos.  This is a aqua blue that shifts to purple.  At some angles it looks a little more teal, but I found that the aqua blue was the most prominent colour, closely followed by purple.
As you can see, the colour shift is pretty strong on this one, although that little shift of gold and pink in the bottle is a cruel tease - I couldn't see either of those colours in real life.  Anyway, I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
 What do you guys think of this polish?  I think it's good to see mainstream brands getting some good colour-shifters, but I am yet to see them do anything as impressive as the indie multichromes we've been spoilt with recently.  For a £1 though, this is like magic :D






4 comments:

  1. I bought this but haven't used it yet. I got the purpley one which I have worn and love. I got mine from the poundshop too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't have the purple one in mine, I was gutted as that would have probably been my fave - I'll keep looking though :) x

      Delete
  2. For £1 you can't go wrong at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I felt kind of smug walking away from Poundland with these :D x

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )