Saturday 24 March 2018

New Name!!! (Behind the Lacquer)


Hey there, sexy people!  Big news! 
I've decided to rename the blog to Behind the Lacquer.
I was actually considering doing this for a while before my little hiatus, as the old name just didn't seem to fit anymore.  I mean, let's be honest...I wasn't pinching the pennies so much towards the end there, and I hated the idea that my blog name might be a little misleading for new readers.  If you're building a collection on a shoestring budget, you might not be so thrilled to click on a blog with "penny-pinching" in the title, then land on a page full of O.P.I and indie polishes. XD

Don't worry, though!  That doesn't mean that anything will be changing with my content...I'll still be showing you the dreamiest formula's I find from the high-street and bargain bins, as well as delving into some more mid to high-end stuff to see if it's worth the splurge or not. 

So...a fancy new name, a promise to fire this bad boy up again, and two posts in the same month.  This is happening, people.  Are you as excited as I am?

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )