Saturday 30 August 2014

MoYou London Rainbow Contest - Purple

Hiya lovelies!  As promised, I'm back today to show you my purple mani for the MoYou London contest going on over on Instagram.  For purple day I decided to make some decals with MoYou Princess 13.......



I started with a base of Sinful Colors - Snow me White.  Then I stamped the image with Barry M  -Plum, and filled in different sections with LaFemme - Lilac Cream, OPI  -Bouquet of Violets and Revlon  -Cupid.  I applied the decals, top coated, and then used Model's Own matte top coat when it was completely dry.
This image is from the XL plate, but I think I could have really done with the smaller image for my four fingers.  The small images are always too short for my thumbs though, so I always buy the XL plates.  Despite the fact that a lot of the image got cut off I still really liked this mani.  I had a small issue of smudging on the index finger, and a couple of bubbles on the middle finger, but no major screw-ups.  I've still got a little way to go to perfect my decal application, but I really feel like I'm getting close.  The ring finger is pretty darn perfect if I do say so myself. ;)

So, that's all from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow - maybe even double posting if all goes to plan.  Until then lovelies.......



1 comment:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )