Wednesday 8 April 2015

A2Z - U is for....Unusual ~China Glaze Electric Nights Neon Rainbow Leaves Nail Art~ (with tutorial)

 Hiya lovelies!  Sorry it's been all quiet around here for the last week or so, but today I have my mani for this weeks A2ZNails to share with you.  So, the prompt is "U is for Unusual", and at first I was completely stumped on what to do.  Then on Friday, I received all 9 of the creams from the China Glaze Electric Nights collection in the post, so I decided to find a way to use those........

In the end, I went with some neon rainbow leaves using a MoYou Tropical plate, which I'll list at the bottom, along with everything else I used.  I won't go into detail about the method either, as there will be another video tutorial at the bottom of the post, but I used the foil glue method of advanced stamping for this mani.  
So, I guess there's not much left to say other than that I really like this mani.  It's really fun, and I love these China Glaze's!  My stamping isn't exactly perfect but who cares? Not this chick! :D
What do you guys think of this?  And don't forget to check out what all the other talented ladies managed to come up with for this week by visiting the thumbnails below.

(And remember, you can check out every A2Z mani so far by visiting the hub page here. 



Products used:
China Glaze's: ( names listed above) -  I bought these from Nail Polish Direct
Barry M Gelly - Coconut. - Also Nail Polish Direct
MoYou Nails - Black Special Polish. - MoYou Nails
MoYou London - Tropical 05 - MoYou London



3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love this China Glaze collection, so need some in my life lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen foil glue used like that before, I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooooooooooooooove this! So colourful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )