Thursday 27 February 2014

Indy's Indies - Tetris & Twister

 *Some products in this post were discounted in exchange for review.
Hi guys, today I have 2 more gorgeous Indy's Indies polishes to show you.  Both of these polishes are based on games that I remember from my childhood, and I think Danielle has done a fab job of turning them into polishes......

First up, is Tetris, which is a mixture of small matte and metallic squares in purple, green, blue, pink, yellow, orange and red, in a clear base.  This is 1 thick coat over Revlon Royal, and the formula on this was easy to work with.  I did employ a tiny bit of dabbing here and there to ensure a more even coverage, but it was very easy.
I have always loved playing Tetris, and I love this polish just as much.  I can't resist rainbow toppers, and this one is probably my new favourite.
The second polish I have to show you is Twister, which is a white crelly with green, blue, red and yellow matte dots.  This is 3 coats, no undies, and 2 coats of top coat.  This is the first white crelly I've ever used, and while it was a little tricky to apply, I think I got on alright.  Given the size of the dots, I expected it to be a lot harder.
I didn't have to fish for any of the dots, but I did push a few around a little to get them to spread out better.  I think next time I use this, I might try 1 coat over a white base, but I do like the way some of the dots are hiding amongst the layers here.
I really like both of these polishes, but Tetris is definitely my favourite.  It's like a square party on my nails :D
You may remember that Indy's Indies is closing their Etsy shop at the end of the month, (although it's still open right now.) However, you will still be able to order polishes directly from Danielle via their Facebook page :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )