Wednesday 19 February 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 19 - Game Night (San Diego Chargers)

Hi guys and girls!  I'm back again with Day 19 of the NAGG challenge, and the prompt for today is Game Night.  There are a few ways of interpreting this prompt, but to me, game night means American football!

 I have never really been into watching sports, but my other half loves American football, so when we moved in together about 3 and a half years ago, I decided to watch a game with him.  I'll admit, it took a while before I properly understood what was going on, it's not the most simple sport to get your head around, but once I did, I ended really enjoying it.  And the rest, as they say, is history :)
So, my mani is based on our team, the San Diego Chargers.  I picked my favourite jersey colours (the powder blues) and based a mani on those.  This was all freehanded with Revlon Top Speed - Electric, Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream, and Sinful Colors - Snow me White.  I used NYC - Matte me Crazy on the finished mani.
I think my freehand could have been a lot better here, but it was still cool to rock my teams colours on my nails!
Why not check out all the other game night mani's in the thumbnails below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )