Saturday 22 November 2014

52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge

 Hiya lovelies!  I'm back today with my mani for this weeks Pick 'n' Mix Challenge, and this week the prompts were "brown", and "book".  I decided to just go with the brown half of the prompt.  I only own a couple of browns, so didn't have many polishes to choose from, but I went with OPI - OPI Scores a Goal!, a lovely raisin cream with a stunning formula...........


I put it into a gradient with Rimmel Lycra Pro - Bare Necessities, and then stamped with Barry M Gold Foil, and BPS plate Qgirl-010.  The accent nail is Rimmel Space Dust - Aurora, with top coat to smooth out the texture and make it even more sparkly.

I really liked this mani.  I don't wear brown very often, but I am a little bit in love with this OPI. There's just the right amount of purple in the base to make me love it, and the formula that glides on so smoothly it practically paints itself is a huge bonus.

What you guys think of this mani?  What about brown polish in general, do you love it, or loathe it?

That's all from me today, but I have a few reviews to post this week, as well as the next A2Z prompt, and next weeks Pick 'n' Mix Challenge, so you should see a lot more happening here over the next week or two.  In the meantime, please do check out all the other mani's by browsing the thumbnails below....




2 comments:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )