Wednesday 9 July 2014

June, in mani's.........

 
Hiya lovelies!  No "proper" post from me today, so instead I've put together a little clickable collage of all the mani's I've posted in the month of June.  The wonderful Charlie from Pocket Money Polishes did one of these the other day, and I thought it was a really lovely idea, so I stole it :p  (don't worry, I warned her I was going to do so)
I know sometimes I forget what mani's I've done recently, and they're my nails, so I'm hoping you guys don't mind a quick refresher either.

I actually did quite a lot of swatches in June, but I think I managed to balance it out with enough nail art to not be too boring.  Don't get me wrong, I love swatch blogs, but I've always intended this blog to be a mixture of swatches and nail art, right from the word go, so I like to keep a good balance.  :D

Certainly not my best month, but considering how lacking in mojo I was last month, I don't think it's too shabby.  What do you guys think?  Which mani is your favourite?

*You should be able to click on any of the mani's, and the original blog post should open up in a new tab.  I've checked these, and they seem to be working, but I am a total noob when it comes to any kind of HTML/coding, so let me know if there's any major problems, and I'll see if I can get them fixed :D

(And yes, I had crap-tonnes of fun blindly feeling my way around the language that is HTML today!  I really have no clue what I'm doing, and tried to re-size my image without editing the coordinates of the image.  Yeh....)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )