Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesday's

 Hi guys, just a quick, and fairly late post from me today.  I haven't got much time, but I didn't want to miss the Tri Polish challenge today, so I'm squeezing it in quickly....


So, for this weeks mani, i started with a base of Sinful Snow me White, and did a saran wrap mani with LaFemme Lilac Cream.  Then I made some stamping decals with MoYou Back to the 80's 04, Revlon - Cupid, and Barry M - Greenberry, making sure to leave some clear stripes so the saran wrap base would show through.

I quite liked this mani, and I definitely think I'm getting the hang of decals now.  In fact, I found a stamper I seem to be getting on okay with now, but I'm still planning to do decals tonight.  It's early doors with the stamper still, so I don't want to jinx it, but be sure to expect a stamper comparison post soon if all goes well.

In the meantime, feel free to go and visit some of the other lovely ladies in the thumbnails below, and see what they've come up with this week :D



3 comments:

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )