Thursday 19 June 2014

I is For.........Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery

Hi guys! Today I'm back with another polish for the A-Z series.  This week our letter is "I", and the polish I picked today is Different Dimension - Imitation is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery.  IMSFF is a holographic glitter topper with iridescent blue shreds, that glows teal in the dark...........



In these swatches I'm wearing 1 coat over Barry M - Cancun, with 1 coat of top coat.  The formula was great, and application was a breeze.
*In these photos Cancun looks like a dupe for Guava, but it's actually a few shades darker - I took these photos in sunlight so I could capture the sparkle and the colour got a little washed out in photos.  I'll be swatching a comparison post over this weekend which will include these 2 shades though, so you'll be able to see for yourself :D
Even in indoor lighting this polish is very sparkly, and since I'm kind of obsessed with iridescent blue glitters. I am extremely happy that they are in this polish.


For the glow in the dark shots I held my nails under a UV lamp for about 20 seconds beforehand, and I got a really cool scattered glow effect...

I'm really impressed with that glow from just one coat!  I am really loving glow in the dark polish at the moment too, so it's safe to say that I am IN LOVE with this polish, but what about you guys?  What do you think?

I purchased this from Rainbow Connection UK, but you can also get Different Dimension from their Etsy store, Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures, as well as following them on Facebook here or on instagram @missibarry

And don't forget that you can check out everyone's mani's for this week at the hub page here.


2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous topper...on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm looking forward to trying it again with a couple of coats, the glow is great with just one :D xxx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )