Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sinful Jelly Stampwich

Hi guys, just a quickie from em today, but I really want to show you guys this mani so I'm squeezing it in with about 10 minutes to type it up so apologies for any typo's, or anything I forget to mention.  Today's mani is a jelly stampwich with the absolutely stunning Sinful Colors - Forget Now....



Forget Now is a gorgeous pinky-red jelly polish with pink/red shimmer, and blue glass flecks.  I used 3 coats alone, then stamped this bolts image from MoYou Back to the 80's 03 with Sinful - Snow me White.  Once that was dry, I added one more coat of the jelly, then stamped again with the same image and polish.  I was thinking of adding another coat of jelly, but I really liked the contrast between the stark white and the shades of red and pink in the background so I just top coated.
Gah! How gorgeous is this polish!? It's no secret I've loved all the Sinful jelly glitters I've tried so far, and this is no exception - that blue glass fleck is just incredible, and you guys know how much I love blue glowy sparkles by now.  (If you don't, where have you been recently!? :p)
This mani makes me think of sweeties, but, for me at least, it's just pink enough to not look Christmassy paired with white.
What do you guys think? Are you digging this mani?  Or does it still make you think of Christmas?
Let me hear your thoughts :D


1 comment:

  1. Me likey! Gah! I'm over 3 weeks behind on my blog hopping & just now wondering where your longer nails went cuz I probs missed that post. LOL Still looking fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )