Sunday 12 October 2014

52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge

Hello again lovelies!  Just a super quick second post from me today, I'm just squeezing in this weeks pick 'n' mix challenge mani while there's still technically a couple of hours of the week left :p

So, the 2 prompts for this week were 3 colour gradient, and pink.  I decided to use 2 pinks and a purple to do a gradient that stretches across all the nails sideways. I used Revlon - Cupid, Rimmel 60 Seconds for Rita Ora - Don't be Shy, and OPI Bouquet of Violets (AKA Funky Dunkey)
When I had done the gradient, I stamped with a Pueen plate I can't remember the number of, and  Bouquet of Violets so it would fade into the purple bits, and used a matte top coat once it had all dried.
 So, I was pretty pleased with this mani.  It's fairly subtle, but I tend to do a lot of loud designs, so sometimes it's really nice to do something a little softer. :D

That's all from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with something else.  I'm not sure yet, but I've got a tonne of photos to edit, and a lot of posts to get typed up over the next few days.




2 comments:

  1. That's lovely! Ic Like the stamping over that gradient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anibie! I was hoping the OPI would stamp a little more opaque, but I still liked this mani :D xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )