Thursday 16 October 2014

September, in mani's...........


Hiya lovelies!  So, I wasn't initially planning to do a collage for last month, as I was struggling with the image mapping last time.  (I know literally nothing about coding)  However, after managing to get one to work yesterday I was feeling a little braver, so here it is.  Better late than never I guess. :D

This are all the mani's I posted on the blog throughout September.  Not really that many for an entire month, but there are a couple in there that I was very proud of.  Namely the neon star/mosaic mani, the pink and purple fairies, and the kawai clouds and rainbow.  How about you guys, which one is your favourite?

To view any of the original blog posts, just click on the mani and it should take you straight there.  I've tested it quickly myself, and it all seems to be working, but if you have any issues, please let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )