Tuesday 3 December 2013

Indy's Indies - Elf Love

 *Products in this post were discounted in exchange for review.
  Hi guys, today I have another gorgeous polish from Indy's Indies to show you.  This is Elf Love which is a Limited Edition Christmas polish, available from Danielle's Etsy store here.  Elf Love is a mix of fine gold holo glitter, green glitters in all shapes and finishes, white shards, satin and holo red hearts, and red and gold holo dots.



 This is 1 coat plus a bit of dabbing/pushing over Nails Inc - New York Noir.  Application was as you would expect for this type of glitter, no problems there.  I used 3 thin coats of top coat to smooth it all out though, and unfortunately I ended up with a bit of shrinkage.  That's not the polishes fault though, that's purely down to my top coat.  Luckily I have some Gelous in the post so I'll be using that for chunky glitters soon.
 I'm not normally a huge fan of green glitters, but this one I really like.  The gold holo circles are gorgeous, and for me, the ratio of colours is spot on.  This is very sparkly in the light too, so your nails look like little Christmas trees from a distance.
What do you guys think of this polish, does it get you in a Christmassy mood?  Also, who's got their decorations up yet?  I did mine yesterday : )
Don't forget, you can find Indy's Indies on Etsy here and on Facebook here.








2 comments:

  1. OMG love this polish , looks so Christmassy , fab fab fab :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )