Friday 6 December 2013

#33DC - Day 33 - Freestyle/recreate someone's mani

 Hi guys, I'm back again for the last day of the 33 day challenge.  This has been a lot of fun, and I'm so sad that it's finished.  The prompt for today is freestyle or recreate someone else's mani.  After spending about an hour on the pinterest board yesterday, I realised there was no way I could choose just 1 to recreate, so I decided to take the freestyle option.  I had received a little package from A-England that morning, containing the stunning Briar Rose, so I had to use that in this mani.



I painted my nails with Briar Rose, laid my tape down when it was all dry, and painted over it with 1 coat of A-England - Jane Eyre.  I should use this polish more, it's so gorgeous, I just find when I do, I never want to put anything over it : )  I should apologise for the state of my photos today.  They looked good to my tired eyes last night, but by the time I looked again this morning, and realised they were not, I had already taken off the mani!  They're not too bad when they're small, but they get a little blurry when they're bigger.
Crappy photos aside, I wasn't exactly blown away by this mani to be honest. The components are all there, but for some reason it just didn't wow me.  I do like it, but I don't love it.  I guess you can't win them all!
I will be doing a round-up post for this challenge sometime soon.  Hopefully, I'll have it posted on Sunday if I have time.  I'm looking forward to seeing all 33 of them lined up, I'm so proud that I did every prompt on my very first challenge (can you tell :p)  I'll be back tomorrow, although I am yet to prep anything, so it will be whatever I can put together tonight.  Don't forget to check out the other ladies last mani's via the thumbnails below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )