Thursday 5 December 2013

Indy's Indies - Rocket

 Hi guys, today I have another gorgeous polish from Indy's Indies to share with you.  This is Rocket, and was a polish Danielle released for Bonfire night, but I think you could wear this all year round.  Rocket is a mix of neon blue, red, pink and green hexes, squares, slices and stars.  Unfortunately, this is no longer available in her etsy store, but if you pop over to her facebook page, you will see a white based version that she is considering making a regular.  I hope she does, it looks gorgeous : )
 


 This is 1 coat plus a little extra dabbing here and there over 1 coat of Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire and 2 coats of top coat.  I did push a few of the glitters around a bit to get a nice even coverage with the larger shapes, but no more than any other chunky glitter.
I really liked this combo.  This polish is very fun, and I think the blue base is just the right balance of dark and vivid to make the colours pop without overpowering it.  Personally, I always favour a dark base, but using black all the time can get boring after a while!

What do you guys think of this polish, do you like it? If you had a look at the white version, what do you think of that? I love it a 1 coat personally : )
Don't forget, you can find Indy's Indies on Etsy here and on Facebook here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )