Monday 23 December 2013

Iconic Effect - Princess Drops

 Hi guys, today I have another gorgeous UK Indie polish to show you.  This has been sitting in my untried box for quite a while now, but since Iconic Effect recently won the category of Brand of the year in the UK Indie awards held on Facebook, it seemed like a perfect time to wear it!



This adorable polish is called Princess Drops, and is a mix of fine holographic glitter, and satin hearts, diamonds, hexes, flowers and stars in baby pink, baby blue and lilac.  I've layered 1 coat over Gallery Colours - Silver Moon, and added a few more of the larger glitters here and there.  There are loads of the bigger shapes in this polish, I had no problems finding them.  The satin glitters seem to be a lot thinner than the metallic glitter shapes, so I only needed 1 coat of top coat.
I love how soft and feminine this polish is......even with all those different shapes, it's still quite subdued.  I think this would also look fab over an off-white or even a nude base too, but I quite like the way the finishes are reversed in this mani.  It's usually metallic glitters on a cream base, not the other way around :)
I also have the Extreme Holo Top Coat from IE to show you soon, I just need to decide what colour undies to use first.  At the moment all I can think is "holo everything!!!!!!", and I don't see that working in one mani!  I promise I'll try and make my mind up soon and get the swatches up for you guys.
You can find Iconic Effect on Etsy here, and on Facebook here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )