Thursday 22 May 2014

A-Z of Polish - F is for Fantasy Fire

Hi guys!  So, that catching up on the few posts I've missed hasn't exactly come together yet, so sorry about that guys and gals.  I do have a quick post for you all today, and as it's Thursday that means we've reached another letter in the A-Z of Polish weekly series.  (Remember, you can check out the hub page here to see everyone's contributions for all the previous weeks)  Today's letter is F, and as I didn't seem to have many polishes beginning with F in my stash, this was an easy choice - MaxFactor - Fantasy Fire..........
(photo-heavy post)



The lovely Anna from AnnaBean's Nails also picked this little beaut' this week, and I urge you all to go and check out her mani here.  I love how different this polish can look depending on your choice of undies - it's so versatile, as the base is sheer enough to be layered over pretty much anything!
I layered this over a Color Club with no name on it, although I'm about 90% sure it's Total Mystery.  I loved the way the pink shimmer in the base played against the shimmer in FF.  In normal lighting, it had this sort of pink glow from the base, and the FF stood out alone.  The whole mani looked pretty purple from a distance, but the daylight bulb doesn't really pick that up. I'll include a crappy phone photo at the end that shows what I'm talking about :p  But since I'm short on time, I'm just going to have to love you and leave you with the rest of the photos.
I have this weekend off, and I've set aside Monday to get caught up on everything I've missed, so look out for some lovely bank holiday mani spam! :p








And in regular household lighting, slightly out of focus...........


I know what you're thinking, but I promise you, it's the same mani!  Amazing the difference a light bulb can make eh? :p



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )