Friday 23 May 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Untried Nail Art Supplies

*Purchased by me.
 Hi guys, I'm back again for another day of the neverending pile challenge :) Today's prompt is untried nail art supplies, and my supplies are striping tape in different widths, which I got from Sparkly Nails here, and some large round studs I got from ebay.........

I started with a base of a neon teal(ish) franken I made out of POP Beauty - Radioactive & Brave, then placed different widths of tape across my nails in a random pattern, then painted over it with 1 quite thick coat of Moyra - Power Pink, and peeled the tape up.  How impressive is the opacity of this neon texture!?
For the accent nail, I just painted a large round stud with the teal, and popped it onto 2 coats of Power Pink.  It probably wouldn't last that long as it is, although I think this would still look pretty cool top coated.
I did have a few issues getting the tape to stay stuck down at the sidewalls, but overall I was happy with this mani.  I loved these 2 colours together, and whilst I'm still not quite sure how I feel about the whacking great stud, this was a fun mani to wear.  What do you guys think of this?
Don't forget to check out everyone else's mani's in the thumbnails below too :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )