Wednesday 6 November 2013

#33DC - Day 20 - A pattern from your wardrobe

 Hi guys, I'm back today with Day 20 of the #33DC, and the prompt for today is a pattern from your wardrobe.  This was one of the mani's I have had planned from the moment I read the prompt.  I had recently bought some awesome leopard print leggings, but they were a bit too tight for me so I haven't actually worn them yet......at least I get to rock them on my fingers for now : D


These are the leggings, I bought them from ebay here for £5, which is a bargain if you ask me!
This was a really easy mani to do, I just sponged on Laval - Ultra Violet, Barry M - Guava, and BYS - Pink Panic in random places over a white base, stamped the leopard print from Cheeky plate CH2, and mattified it all once dry to make it look more like fabric.
Obligatory shot with the actual leggings - sorry it's a little blurry, I had nothing to lean my camera arm on for this shot.
I'd love to hear what you guys think of this!  Do you prefer it as a mani, rather than on leggings, or do you think those leggings are badass? Don't worry about offending me - I know they're not for everyone : D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )