Wednesday 13 November 2013

#33DC - Day 23 - Geometric

 Hi guys, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday.  I've got the flu and am feeling super crappy at the moment.  It's also why I didn't have it in me to re-do that middle finger with the crazy smudging.  This is my mani for Day 23 of the #33DC, and the prompt for today is Geometric.  This is another style of nail art I haven't dabbled much in, so I kept it simple and went for something I knew would work out.



I started with a base of Kate Spade by Nails Inc - New York Noir, which is one of 4 polishes that are free with Decembers issue of Glamour magazine, which is only £2.  I got all 4 shades, and a back up of this black.  It's a really nice formula, and is perfectly opaque in 2 coats.  I will be doing another haul post tomorrow so I'll show you the other 3 shades then.
Then I stamped this pattern from Cheeky image plate CH13 with Barry M Silver Foil, then mattified the whole thing.  I really liked this mani, it's a shame I ruined the middle finger. I've done Friday's mani already though, and I'm really pleased with how that turned out so I guess I'll get over it : D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )