Thursday 21 November 2013

Indy's Indies - Ding-a-Ling

 Hi guys, I'm back today with another stunning polish to show you from Indy's Indies Christmas collection.  This is Ding-a-Ling, which is silver holographic bell shapes and fine silver holo glitter in a clear base.



The formula on this was lovely to work with, I had to dip my brush back into the bottle for about 3 or 4 bells, but the others came out of their own accord, and I just pushed them with the brush to turn them the right way around, and nudged one or two towards the middle.   Not strictly necessary, but I prefer it like that (if you do too, then make sure your base colour is pretty much dry first)  I think it's easier to apply this because there's no other larger glitters for the bells to catch on.
The holo in this polish is intense, I couldn't capture half of it in the photos, but I did get a slightly blurry shot that shows the fine glitter better.  I'll pop that at the bottom of the post for all you holo lovers.  I love the simplicity of this polish, and with the sizable bells shining rainbows all over the place, I think a simple base was a very good call on Danielle's part.  You'll see what I mean in the blurry shot : )
And if you're wondering, my nails are pretty small, so the bells should fit on everyone's nails no problem.
You can purchase Indy's Indies on etsy here.
And find her on facebook here.

Look at that thumb!

 I have to ask, am I the only one who thinks of this when I say the name of this polish? LOL : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )