Friday 15 November 2013

#33DC - Day 24 - mani with the colour you own the most of.

 
 Hi guys, I'm back for Day 24 of the #33DC challenge, and the prompt for today is to do a mani with the colour I own the most of.  I thought this would mean a purple mani, but after a quick look on my polish spreadsheet, I have 41 purples, and 49 pinks.  I think this is largely because at the beginning of my polish obsession, I bought a few massive bundles of polish from ebay which included a lot of pinks.




I didn't really have a plan for this mani, I just knew that I wanted to test Revlon - Cupid for stamping, but I wanted to do some freehand too.  I started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Lavender Cloud, then added the stripes with Cupid and P.I.A - Shade 12.  Then I stamped the rose design from MoYou Mother Nature 05 and the same 2 polishes.  This is the second time I've used this image, sorry guys!  I will use the other plates too, I promise, it just seemed to fit so well with this mani : )
 The day I did this mani, I had received some really cool studs I bought from ebay, including some gorgeous holographic hearts, so I had to add a few of them into this mani.  I will do a little post showing you these studs and the other ones I bought sometime in the next few days. I think these were the perfect touch, that was my favourite nail by far.  They are a lot more holo in real life, but it was hard to capture on camera.
The next prompt is a new technique for you.  I haven't done the mani yet, but will be trying some things over the weekend.  Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. I love this, if I had 3d hearts I would be trying to recreate it. Bloody love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I couldn't wait to use these studs, they're awesome : D x

      Delete
  2. These look great! I love how all the different designs match together perfectly :) The rose stamping looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks hun. I love this one too, really want to try it again with different colours : ) xx

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )