Tuesday 29 October 2013

Nails Inspire - Nail Art with Strawberry Jellie


 Hello again gorgeous people!  I'm back with my third and final post of the day, and this is the nail art I did over Nails Inspire - Strawberry Jellie.  I was going to do a jelly sandwich with this, but after trying it over the thumb nail, the blue shimmer took over the design completely.  Luckily, I took some pictures before hand, as I thought it may turn out that way.  (Not that I'm complaining, that's why I love it!)




This was just some super simple leopard print I free handed with black acrylic paint, then filled in the dots with A-England - Avalon and Kleancolor - Metallic Aqua.  The base of this mani really sets the whole thing off for me, and while the blue shimmer is not as visible, the little holo glitters really make this pop under the light. 
What do you guys think, are you loving this leopard print as much as me, or do you think the base is better without any nail art?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )