Tuesday 29 October 2013

UK Indie Month - Nails Inspire - Strawberry Jellie

Hi again.  I'm back with my second UK Indie of the day, and this is Nails Inspire - Strawberry Jellie.  This particular polish is from her very first collection, and I absolutely love it.  It's a hot pink jelly, totally loaded with blue shimmer, and small specks of silver holographic glitter.  The other jellie polishes have larger glitters in them, which is usually what I'd choose, but the blue shimmer in this was too good to turn down.



 This is 3 coats, no undies, and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  The formula on this polish was lovely, no problems with application, and the fine holographic glitter really catches the light.  I actually did some nail art over this too which I will be posting a little bit later on.
I have been looking for a hot pink polish that has obvious blue shimmer for quite a while now, so I'm very impressed that Kim has managed to fulfil that wish on her first collection.  She has since released a fireworks collection, a Limited Edition polish, a Help for Heroes polish, and a collection of topcoats called Top Effects (including a holographic top coat : D )  Although, I still want 2 more of the Jellie collection as it is!

You can find Nails Inspire polishes here at Kim's Etsy shop : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )