Friday 25 October 2013

#33DC - Day 15 - Animals

Hi guys and girls.  I'm back today for Day 15 of the #33DC and the prompt for today is animals.  I was planning to do something else originally, but I remembered I had these little dolphin glitter shapes that are just adorable, so I decided to use them instead. After all, who doesn't like dolphins?


For the base of this mani, I sponged on some Barry M - Guava, Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream and Headline Colours - Poolside Party in random places. although I went over it quite a few times, and it's so well blended I can hardly tell anymore.  I placed 2 of the holographic dolphin glitters on the accent nail, and sealed them with 3 coats of topcoat, then stamped the dolphin image from Cheeky plate CH38 on the rest of the nails with Barry M - Silver Foil.
This mani wasn't exactly challenging, but I love those dolphin glitters so much that I don't really care : D  Plus it had been a while since I stamped anything so I was itching to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )