Tuesday 22 October 2013

UK Indie Month - Quirk - Peace is Free


 Hiya guys and girls!  I'm back with another gorgeous UK Indie polish to show you today.  This is the beautiful Peace is Free by Quirk.  It's a mix of big and even bigger neon blue hexes, small translucent purple hexes, and larger purple matte hexes.  This is from Quirk's first collection called Boom Boom, which are all named after Black Stone Cherry songs.  Massive win for me, as I love Black Stone Cherry!  They are 4 different neon glitter toppers in the collection, and there are still a couple of each left on Sally Magpies if you want one.  Did I mention they glow under UV light?



For this swatch, I decided to layer it over a gradient of BYS - Pink Panic, and Sally Hansen CSM - Lavender Cloud. This is 1 coat, with a little bit of dabbing and pushing to get a good coverage.  In my experience, all of the neon glitters I have tried (especially the larger ones) like to stick together sometimes.  I don't really mind that though, as it means I always get a good amount on each nail, and it was a breeze to get these ones where I wanted them.
To be honest I think I may even prefer it - I like to have some control over the placement!
All in all, this is a gorgeous polish, and I am really hoping there will still be a bottle of Boom Boom left when I've recovered from my recent splurges!  What do you guys think of this polish, do you like it?  Have any of the others yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is my first swatch of one of my polishes! It looks fab on you and I love what base yu used! This is a great in depth review and I hope that you can grab a bottle of Boom Boom (if not let me know and I might be able to help you out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun, glad I could do it justice! Can't wait to see what's next for you with Quirk, it's gonna be awesome for sure! : D

      Delete

I would love to hear what you guys think! There's no captchas, and you don't need an account to comment!
All comments are moderated by me, so I will always try to respond as soon as possible : )